Monthly Industry-Specific PD Currency
- Delivered by engaging industry specialists
- Managed by Engaging Education, a trusted expert in this space
- Access to live webinars or recordings where times are not suitable
- Follow up activities (available on the IVET Academy Portal) to achieve Certificate of Participation
- Program designed to assist in meeting regulatory requirements in terms of industry professional currency. (Does not replace mandatory work placement requirements outlined in the unit.)
Rolling Industry-Focus Calendar
Sport & Recreation | Hospitality & Tourism | Health & Community Services | Business & IT
Monthly VET PD Webinars
Delivered by highly skilled and qualified VET Teaching professionals
Managed by IVET’s TAE Academy business
Access to live webinars or recordings where times are not suitable
Follow up questions to achieve Certificate of Participation
Program designed to meet regulatory requirements in terms of VET teaching professional development
Tailored to address Units of Competency
Content is current & created by professionals working within the industry
Bite-sized to fit in with trainer workload
Connect With Your Peers
Connection with other like-minded teachers in a national forum to enable the sharing of best practice teaching and assessing methods and ideas.
Complimentary IVET Face-To-Face Workshops
Access to IVET Face to Face Professional Development workshops at no additional charge.
COVID-19 restrictions pending, IVET aims to run a series of face-to-face interactive workshops that enable teachers the opportunity to connect with others and explore their industries further. (For example, IVET’s annual Victorian Golf Day [competition and beginners clinic] will be expanded into other states.)
Discounts on Additional IVET Services
10% Discount On Any TAE Product
10% discount on any TAE upgrades or for new teachers full TAE40116 product from the TAE Academy. (RTO # 32413, taeacademy.com.au)
Discounted Child Safe Protection Module
Discounted access to IVET Learning’s Child Safe Protection eLearning module for $9.95 (normally $38.50).
How It Works
The cost of membership for 2021 is $495 + gst per teacher for IVET Group Teachers.
The cost of membership for 2021 is $595 + gst per teacher for Non-IVET Group Teachers.
Registrations are ongoing on an annual basis.
There will be different activities/sessions per week on the rolling calendar.
Powered by ‘Engaging Education’ and ‘TAE Academy’.
- Sign up in 2020 for 2021 and gain access to term 4 resources.
- Upon registering you will receive an invoice for the 2021 year.
- IVET Academy will forward login details to access the portal to complete follow up activities and questions.
- You will also be required to sign up to Engaging Education for access to the resources and live Q&A sessions at the commencement of each industry week.
- Participation in all sessions is not compulsory! A Certificate of Participation will be issued for each session completed throughout the year.
This program is powered by 'Engaging Education' and Karen Dennett.
Karen is the driving force behind Engaging Education and is passionate about giving young people the opportunity to connect with real businesses in professional environments so that learning becomes meaningful, broadens horizons, increases self-belief and raises aspirations.