"Vocational Teachers, welcome to the new, efficient, cost-effective way to meet all regulatory professional development requirements."
Our New Program Begins June 1st. New registrations can join at any point and registrations are open on an ongoing basis. Register for your membership today
Monthly Industry-Specific PD Currency
- Delivered by engaging industry specialists
- Managed by Engaging Education, a trusted expert in this space
- Access to live webinars or recordings where times are not suitable
- Follow up quizzes (available on the IVET Academy Portal) to achieve Certificates of Participation
- Program designed to meet regulatory requirements in terms of industry professional currency
Rolling Industry-Focus Calendar
Sport & Recreation | Hospitality & Tourism | Health & Community Services | Business & IT
Monthly VET Teaching PD Webinars
Delivered by highly skilled and qualified VET Teaching professionals
Managed by IVET’s TAE Academy business
Access to live webinars or recordings where times are not suitable
Follow up quizzes to achieve Certificates of Participation
Program designed to meet regulatory requirements in terms of VET teaching professional development
Webinar Special Features
Tailored to address Units of Competency
Content is current & created by professionals working within the industry
Bite-sized to fit in with trainer workload
Connect With Your Peers
Connection with other like-minded teachers in a national forum to enable the sharing of best practice teaching and assessing methods and ideas.
Free IVET Face-To-Face Workshops
Access to IVET Face to Face Professional Development workshops at no additional charge.
COVID-19 restrictions pending, IVET aims to run a series of face-to-face interactive workshops that enable teachers the opportunity to connect with others and explore their industries further. (For example, IVET’s annual Victorian Golf Day [competition and beginners clinic] will be expanded into other states.)
Discounts on Additional IVET Services
10% Discount On Any TAE Product
10% discount on any TAE upgrades or for new teachers full TAE40116 product from the TAE Academy. (RTO # 32413, taeacademy.com.au)
Discounted Child Safe Protection Module
Discounted access to IVET Learning’s Child Safe Protection 2020 eLearning module for $9.95 (normally $38.50).
How It Works
- The cost ($295 per teacher) for membership is for the balance of 2020
- Registrations are ongoing
- There will be different activities/sessions per week on the rolling calendar.
- Powered by ‘Engaging Education’
- Program begins June 1st
- Upon registering an IVET staff member will be in touch to arrange payment
- We will forward details of the program for PDs
- We will send login information in readiness for the first sessions
- Participation in all sessions is not compulsory! An attendance certificate will be issued for each session completed throughout the year
This program is powered by 'Engaging Education' and Karen Dennett.
Karen is the driving force behind Engaging Education and is passionate about giving young people the opportunity to connect with real businesses in professional environments so that learning becomes meaningful, broadens horizons, increases self-belief and raises aspirations.